View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 05:47 AM
There You'll Be
Fan Forum Hero

Good morning.

I finally got to putting all my links, and separately my You Tube songs links (about 200 of those) into folders last night. I know it seems silly, but all the links everywhere were driving me crazy.

I also played with making icons on my art program. Just simple ones, but...it's a start.

Leanne, I'm sorry things were so hard at first yesterday, but I'm proud of you getting stuff sorted out. I hope you got through the fasting okay. Your bloodwork sounds like mine-they check a variety of issues. I look like a prisoner on my license.

Kia, sorry about your headaches. They kind of put you out of service altogether, cause it's hurts to move. I picturing you with ice on your head posting. Do you like the frames you picked for your glasses a lot?

Claire, I'm sorry you're feeling a migraine come on. I'm glad your daughter's show went well. I see the Dr. in a little less than 2 weeks. We didn't have runs-we had 20 mile walks, called Walk-a-Thons. The only one that about killed me was on the beach, in the sand. I'm glad you had a quiet day planned, so you can rest your head.

ETA-my white Christmas string lights-half of them burned out. So, I switched to my orange Halloween ones, and half of them are out!

ETA again-now they're all on.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 07-13-2018 at 05:57 AM