View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 12:08 AM
LadyTomcat
New Fan

I finally saw the episode and it was just... aaaa urgh, I don't have proper words only thing I can remember clearly was that sexy smack I felt like if they were alone, Bellamy should just grab her hand and say that he loves her

Honestly, I thought about how can writers make them romantic duo in this situation and even if it feels really like "not the good time", there is one possibility. Probably there is a reason why they didn't have a propper conversation, maybe writers waited for these kind of situation and now, when they do talk to each other, they both be yelling at each other, crying, they will put all emotion out there and it will be exactly at that moment, when they will both feel so much vulnerable and "standing on the edge", that one of them (and my guess is that it will be... maybe even SHOULD be Bellamy) will break that tension and say that he loves her out loud...

Quote:
Originally Posted by a little chaos (View Post)
... He put his feelings for Clarke aside...
I think you are right in every word in this post except this part. He didn't put feelings aside completely, he wanted to save her too, but he was in the middle of terrible desicion - he can't keep safe everyone - "his" family, Madi, Clarke, Octavia... so he made a choice and in his own way, he really tryied to safe everyone. Including Clarke, including Madi and even Octavia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy4839 (View Post)
The only thing that really upset me is Clarke leaving Bellamy behind...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph26 (View Post)
But what I really don’t like that is that there are three people in the arena risking everything for her (Bellamy the most) so that she could live, but then she’s like, “Peace out! We’re going to take off, good luck fighting to the death because of stuff you did for me!”
I don't like it either, but it really reminded me about Bellamy and Pike's mess. And if you go back to the scene when Clarke was chained up and she was screeming on bellamy, it was exact same situation as with Bellamy back in the bunker. It doesn't feel good, but it didn't feel good back then either. But maybe, just maybe writers thought that it is best way to show changed "heart and head", to show, that they really can become the same, because now they can trully understand each other. And if they overcame S1-4, they can overcome this one too. Actually the more I think about it, the more I feel like I can't be really mad about Bellamy's choice to "use" Madi. He was the first one who made really huge sacrifice, he poisoned his own little sister. He really could have killed her. With Madi he really seemed to have faith, that Wonkru will follow her, so she will be safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
I felt that Bellamy truly thought that she would be safe with the Flame (and that's why he freaked out when she didn't awaken immediately) and that it was still the best plan that they had, under the circumstances
Exactly! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Yeah, I think Spacekru's gonna be PISSED at her. And rightfully so. That's a member of their family she left behind there, and yes, even though that family would not have existed without Clarke being willing to sacrifice her life for them, the fact of the matter is that they became a family and a key member of that family is not coming back with her to the valley.
I just realized... even John was willing to stay for Abby writers really did a good job to make Clarke look like the worst in the world...

Last edited by LadyTomcat; 07-13-2018 at 01:04 AM