View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 06:55 PM
LadyKatherine
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a new hope (View Post)
Klaus' parenting skills I know it's awful but I just thought it was adorable.
I love 💘 Klaus trying to comfort Hope by allowing her to be the crap out of him 😏. I thought it was very sweet. But when Hope told him it wasn't working, and Klaus said 'give me a name' . I knew he was going after Roman. Roman being lock away safely. Surrounded by guards . All you hear is bodies flying. That was so funny. Roman wasn't innocent. He could have let Hope and Harley go.

Quote:
Can Antoniette please go away for real ? I thought it was pretty clear that Elijah's feelings went away once he got his memory back, and now suddenly he cares this much again... I miss Hayley so freaking much...
I feel the same way. I know that she didn't approve of the things her mother did, but I am still not sure she wasn't apart of it. She could have at least told Elijah what type of person her mother was.

Marcel is the most powerful hybrid in New Orleans. Yet, he was easily subdue by a line witch. Marcel called Josh for back up when he shouldn't have went there alone. Marcel, or Josh should have called Klaus, or Vincent. Josh was awesome when he killed the that witch. Josh came a long way from the vampire who use to avoid any sort of conflict. But his death threw me for a loop. I didn't see 👀 it coming. However I 💘 that he was reunite with Aiden.

I love it when Klaus, Marcel and Hope took down the nightwalkers. I felt Elijah should have stayed for the battle. But I guess he wasn't needed since they had Hope.

Could someone please tell me what is Declan 's purpose, beside looking cute, and showing up at the wrong time? Why was he in the church in the first place?

Vincent speech to Ivy, reminds me of his speech to Cami. Sorry that it didn't work this time. R.I.P Ivy.

Question: So the witch that Josh killed was the same one who poison Ivy and all the witches? I wonder why he wore a mask, and why there was all this mystery surrounding him if it was just some random witch.