View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 04:24 PM
Tripp
Part-Time Fan

So I decided to post and introduce myself. I think I do it here. Not sure if there are rules on what I share about myself.

I got into The 100 since S3, binging S1 and S2.

Favorite characters: Kane + Abby + Indra (They are my age ) were my initial favorites but I have come to love Murphy, Raven, Monty and I’m really warming up to Diyoza.

Favorite ships: Kane/Abby is what got me into the show initially. I find Monty/Harper adorable. After that I just take things with a grain of salt. I would really like to see Murphy/Raven but I’m not holding my breath for that. What I prefer is SLOW BURN so if a couple are into each other within a couple of episodes, I find that really boring (but there can be exceptions). In all honesty, you would probably be better off if I don’t support your ship because I have a terrible track record of show runners ruining ships I love/adore.

What really gets me into The 100: Redemption arcs, specifically Kane and Murphy’s I found really well done. Again, I don’t like TV shows taking shortcuts with plots so characters need to be earned.

I’m an analyzer so I love breaking down scenes or storylines. I can get really wordy because why use one word to describe something when you can use 10?

Anyway, I’ve been lurking on the board for awhile and decided to just go and take the plunge and post.