View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 03:19 PM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I'm personally in a better place with all of this than how I usually am when one of my ships is having big angst like this. I know it's mainly due to things like positive people on tumblr/twitter, April (and a few of the rest of you here). So thanks guys!
Aww, you’re welcome! Love that gifset you brought over, by the way. Very angsty quote in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxie (View Post)
It's true that line "My sister. My responsibility." could come into play again. Maybe it was a foreshadowing of something bigger. But if he really does that, then I can see the hate Bellamy will be getting for killing his sister Some people are already upset that he 'only' poisoned her.
Octavia Stans, I’m guessing.

Quote:
Yeah, I get it. Once upon a time these things were making me really angry too, but I eventually I learned that there really is no point arguing with people or trying to change their minds and now I just usually read it and move on and I'm rather focusing on the positives.
Yep, and I have no problem with disagreements, but the hyperbole levels in the fandom this season (and even on the board, to a lesser extent) have just been . . . different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph26 (View Post)
OMGeez, April, I’ve thought this same thing, and even told my husband this last night. In the beginning, I was sure Octavia would die by the end, but now I’m not positive. I think they’re going for a redemption arc for her, which I’m just like meh about. I’ve never been her biggest fan. I do think Bellamy could end up saving Madi at the expense of Octavia somehow.
WE ARE THE SAME PERSON RIGHT NOW!

Yeah, he might not have to kill her but might have to make some kind of decision at Octavia’s ultimate expense. I don’t know, this is probably more general thread speculation, but I had to share it here.

I’m gonna have to respond to the rest later. Gotta go now.
ICON