View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 12:53 PM
kiamay
Fan Forum Hero

I have such a bad headache and it keeps on coming back. So annoying! My head is covered in ice But I was fed up with being in bed so here I am posting...

I picked out new glasses today. Was maybe a bit courageous. Will probably get a heart attack when I go to pick them up But they also refit my old glasses with new eyeglass lenses for free so I'll always have those as well

Leanne, eggs Today is my first day with a new diet (it's suppoed to help my immune system recover) so naturally I crave everything I am not allowed to have... so eggs sound fantastic. Also I'm fantasizing about coffee

For some reason one of your posts slipped through my fingers yesterday, so about your doctor: I often find that in medicine not enough doctors look at the whole person instead of single things that might be "wrong" in a system and need help. I hope you find someone else who takes better care of you You're the expert on your body and mind so they should listen to you.

Claire, musical How was it? I LOOOVE musicals Hope she had a blast performing!

Kim, thanks And I got my glasses but also kept the contacts for another two weeks. They said it's normal for the eyes to feel weird at the beginning and that it will probably take another seven days for the eyes to get used. They have to work more with the contacts. It will take two weeks for the glasses to be ready anyway xo I will try some more.
Glad you are going to the doctor's soon! Always sleeping doesn't sound righ

ETA Leanne, what a day!!!!

avi by neel luvs tony