View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 09:42 AM
Damocles
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)

Right? Why would Octavia give away the rover when that was supposed to be the way they'd win the war? But on the other hand, I feel like they would have reminded us of this particular plot point in some way if it was supposed to turn into a big thing.
yeah I feel like maybe the camera would have zoomed in on them to remind us about them, but interesting note that you guys made. Hmm. When was there time to remove the eggs from the rover?

The entire Abby/Clarke thing is just bizarre to me, it's like the writers forgot they are...a thing. Maybe in the final few episodes we will see why Abby is supposedly one of Clarke's biggest supporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss the wind (View Post)
Becca must definitely have some insight about Eligus’s initial deployment and missions.
Exactly, so hopefully this comes into play later! Very intriguing.

At this point, I hope whatever we see that happened during the dark year changes some people's views on Octavia, cause I'm a little tired of the Octavia hate I'm seeing (I see alot on Reddit). I can totally understand how polarizing she is being, but I STILL don't think she's done anything worse than other beloved characters. Come at me!