View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 09:14 PM
msstock87
Fan Forum Star

Morgan saved her childhood toys in the secret hole in the back yard, but then she heard Cory calling her name. She ran to find her brother, but before she could, she decided to grab the box with all of her stuffed animals, and bring them along with all of the other little childhood memories to keep them safe. She put the box in her closet behind the door, and closed the closet before her mother entered her room. She tried to squeeze through without her mother seeing her. Luckily nobody saw who dropped the vase near the stairs, but it did make a mess that needed someone to sweep the big parts. Amy lurked behind the bedroom door so nobody saw her, and all she could do all day with her only child that she couldn't find the book that she thought was about two of the only three of Morgan's favorite authors. When Morgan found

-----

Farkle was waiting patiently for his mother to finish her phone call so he could tell her that he was ready for their monthly breakfast. He wanted to go to the diner before school so he could get some pancakes and sausage for his lunch, but accidently forgot to bring a container to take everything he wanted to the school's playground. He found the perfect place to sit down to watch the play while everybody ran towards the monkeybars, because somebody fell off, but gladly they didn't hurt badly. He decided that it was time to go inside and get some water. Once he entered the great, big hall, he went and crossed to the table with his name on and he sat with the other people who were his only lunchtime was the first time that he would start all his friends. He was surprised that no one was asking all the only quiet place he had found a few new happy and quiet and
I am an original”