View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 04:32 PM
80s90sIsTheBest
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Erin I worked in my 20s related to call centers, also did college twice. Once right out of high school where mom forced me to complete it but than was within the call center world. I worked 3 years before something else happened that caused my first social assistance and than took a year of general studies. Worked a different call center for a year, tried house cleaning than 3.5 years at my previous employer before sick leave - while on sick leave made 4 year milestone
I mean I loved working and tried quite hard to do it, but...there was one job that I loved and really wanted, and it was through the work study program, but the program was cut. I worked a few jobs after that. I was quite good at them for the most part although the last one was a killer because it was a 8 hrs a day and it wasn't used to it and plus I just didn't like it either and then I started getting sick being where I was for some reason, it was only a trial type of job and it paid well, but I finally had to quit and that's the last place I worked I think.

As for college I never went not because I didn't want too, but I don't think I could do it. I had a hard enough time in school doing things and I just think college wouldn't work for me, it seems too hard.