View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 02:18 PM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

They cut out the line where he said he poisoned his sister, though. Not super crucial or anything.

I just rewatched the episode, because I figured I had to get my own thoughts in order before watching Logan’s reaction and partaking in his livestream.

My opinions on the Bellarke stuff haven’t really changed. I feel the same as I did last night, though I have to say . . . the scene with Bellamy and Madi talking about taking the flame . . . I don’t think we’ve given enough credit to Bob’s acting there. The look on his face, the tears in his eyes . . . I really enjoyed that scene upon rewatching. I got even less of a manipulative vibe than before. He was desperate. I didn’t really catch the first time how he was like, “I hate to put this on you” and “If there was anything else I could do, I would.” He felt horrible.

Eliza’s acting in the scene they gave out the script for was just incredible. I didn’t comment on that enough last night, either, but I feel like that was really a scene we saw through her eyes. (But why didn’t she just kill Octavia? I think that would have eliminated the big threat to Madi. At that point, Madi was going to ascend no matter what.)

I’m a little worried that Clarke seems to be becoming a bit unhinged at the end of the episode. Madi looks like she feels really bad about leaving them behind. I do hope she’ll emphasize to Clarke that nobody forced the flame on her, and that she made her own decision to take it.
ICON