View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 09:49 AM
kiss the wind
Fan Forum Hero

In regards to the 4x11 comparison, I was really happy because I saw people asking why people are mad at Bellamy here when Madi is in no danger whereas Clarke was leaving Octavia (and Kane) to die. Someone pointed out that, by and large, most of fandom was quite vocal about being PISSED at Clarke after that episode. Which is understandable. So being pissed at Bellamy here makes sense. And honestly? Bellamy doesn't know what the flame actually does. He DID put Madi in danger. She almost didn't wake up. While it was an understandable idea that he though it was the best way to save his people, he didn't actually think through the potential consequences. And he also barely seemed to consider that Octavia would actually wake up? Just because Murphy was down for a week doesn't mean the algae affects everyone the same way.

Let's just say I don't envy either of their positions right now.

Don't get me wrong, I still understand why Bellamy thought the flame was a good idea. I just don't think he went about it the right way (not that Clarke went about it the right way in season three, but I'm not even gonna get into that because I'm so over season three stuff).

amelia | icon: mel