View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 07:48 AM
Foxie
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I really liked those Tweet thoughts shared by The only thing that really upset me is Clarke leaving Bellamy behind. I know she was mad and feeling betrayed and that's totally understandable, but she shouldn't take Bellamy's possible death lightly because she hasn't had a chance to cool down yet. It's something that can't be undone and she would truly regret turning her back on him if it happened.
The only thing I'm clinging on to is a small belief from her that he'll be fine, that Octavia wouldn't really kill or let Bellamy die. Otherwise, those looks Clarke gave towards Bellamy/Echo becomes meaningless. Even the radio calls will become less special if she was willing to shrug Bellamy's death aside while upset over one (I get that it was a big one) betrayal.

It's true that this bothers me a bit a too. I really hope that next episode, Clarke will reexamine her decision of leaving Bellamy behind, possibly to die. Otherwise, everything that happened before will really feel kinda meaningless

But I'm also guessing that she doesn't feel like he cares about her much after he came back from space, but this goes both ways. There is still so much neither of them knows. They really NEED that talk. Still, not an excuse for leaving him do die though.

Icon Credit