View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 07:35 AM
snoopy4839
Dedicated Fan

I really liked those Tweet thoughts shared by April and Sarah. They helped me understand more where both Bellamy and Clarke are coming from. While most of me knew that after watching the episode, it just made it more clear that neither was wrong or right. The most thing I'm really understanding a lot more now is the head and the heart reversal. Clarke has definitely become S1-4 Bellamy and Bellamy has become S1-4 Clarke. But now they have to both learn to find that balance. Although I do feel Bellamy is more there than Clarke is.

The only thing that really upset me is Clarke leaving Bellamy behind. I know she was mad and feeling betrayed and that's totally understandable, but she shouldn't take Bellamy's possible death lightly because she hasn't had a chance to cool down yet. It's something that can't be undone and she would truly regret turning her back on him if it happened.
The only thing I'm clinging on to is a small belief from her that he'll be fine, that Octavia wouldn't really kill or let Bellamy die. Otherwise, those looks Clarke gave towards Bellamy/Echo becomes meaningless. Even the radio calls will become less special if she was willing to shrug Bellamy's death aside while upset over one (I get that it was a big one) betrayal.

Anyway, besides that minor part, I'm still optimistic. I feel like I can handle this sort of angst more than other lover angst.

Last edited by snoopy4839; 07-11-2018 at 07:41 AM