View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 01:30 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread!

That post April is literally what Ive been saying though in the general thread. Like, Bellamy was making the smart decision. The grounders would follow Madi if they knew the truth. Hes in the right, Clarke was in the wrong PERIOD!

It's not that I think BC wont happen EVER, but this season, I don't see how its realistic now. And if they try to pull something out last minute then I am just gonna be super sour because it just wont feel organic. So even if they do make strides in them being romantic, I'm not gonna be feeling it after what I just watched. I really need Logan or M+J to do like a therapy session because I need it after that.

Im just bummed and disappointed in the direction they are taking the because its a lose lose situation for me. Either BC will be fine, forgive each other in a few episodes time and I will be irritated because the writing will feel inconsistent and rushed. OR they will take their time bringing them back together, but then that means another season with no romantic progress....??? Like... I just... I dont know. Im really sad right now. My hope for BC was starting to go back up and I just feel its dashed.

For me, the worst part by FAR was Madi saying that Bellamy could die and Clarke essentially just shrugging like she literally didnt care. That was so hurtful to watch. Im just really angry about it.

And on top of that they are making me really dislike Clarke again which I hate.

Honestly, I dont understand why people are so upset with Bellamy? I really dont get it. Clarke pissed me off so much more. I dont understand, honestly. Logically it doesnt make sense to me because Bellamy wasn't sacrificing anyone. Clarke did.

Quote:
The pacing of this season is such a mess that they'll probably reunite in episode 12 and be fine in episode 13 without even talking about it. The writers just refuse to let them talk to each other, they've basically talked nine minutes total screen time, and said essentially nothing to each other.
Exactly Amelia. I can see them just being like "oh all is forgiven!" once it sorts out, but like, Im not about that. I think thats silly. Its bad enough that BC just were cool again in 313. And same for season 4 in 412. I looked past that. But to this to them again? ugh

As far as the negativity goes, this is a discussion thread after all and if anyone is going to vent/talk things out, its going to be in this thread like we are doing now. I totally see what you are saying April, but this literally just happened a few hours ago. Give us a minute to process it and be upset. I had to keep my distance when everyone had this hope and I wasn't feeling it. Its just the name of the game. We arent all gonna be on the same page regarding this pairing.

Im just upset with the writers I really am.

I might have to leave the thread tbh until I can support these two again. Im just mad at the writers tbh.

Last edited by Alexa; 07-11-2018 at 01:36 AM