View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 09:13 PM
Capeside_girl
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapesideFanatic (View Post)
No special reason for getting in to it, just thought I'd check out a cult classic I missed; I wasn't really in to TV all that much at that time in my life (highschool), was too busy chasing tail;

I'm up to the 3rd season; not sure I can make it through much more of this anymore though; WTH did this Eve come from? Hope I saw the last of her in 3x03; what a ridiculous story arc! Joey wearing a wire on her own dad? Dawson crash the boat, strippers at dad's home, and miraculously no half-season repercussions, next episode all is forgotton; What happened to the writers at the end of Season 2?? Kind of disappointed. This better get better soon or I fear the music (even the genuine tunes) can't save it!

Oh I understand what you mean. Absolutely! That whole Eve storyline is so weird and bothering.
But don't give up, season 3 is getting better and better, trust me. Hope you go on watching and tell us what you think about this season. It's exciting to see how a newy thinks about Dawsons Creek after 20 years. I watched it when it first aired, I was 16. And I am re-watching it 1 or 2 times a year sometimes just the last couple of episodes of season 3

Enjoy!!!!