View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 04:16 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignonette (View Post)
Thanks, Ariina for the gif - it's so hot when Ces slams her up against the wall and towers over her

Hi Alex! One person who spoke of the incest was Polo Capello, a powerful Venetian envoy. He wrote a government report to the Senate on the murder of Lucrezia's husband and said this of Cesare: "The pope loves and fears his son who is physically most beautiful, he is tall and well-made, and they say this Duke sleeps with his sister". In this report, he officially accused Cesare of ordering the murders of Alfonso and Juan, alluding to jealousy as the motive.
Hi, Lila! Ohh, so there was an actual account of an accusation? That's awesome!

Tall, well-made, and sleeps with his sister, huh? That's a pretty good endorsement.

Oh, so this guy accused Cesare of killing both Juan and Alfonso? Well, that's actually probably true, but I think he overlooked that both Juan and Alfonso wanted Cesare out of the way and possibly attempted to assassinate him.

I'm gonna reply to the rest of your post soon, Lila. My vacation starts tomorrow, so I'll have more time to post.