View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 10:28 PM
reason to believe
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it’s like an illustrated books of journal entries looking like they are all pasted in a case file. And the video is transcribed and doctor and police interviews are also transcribed. You just read through it as the countdown days keep getting closer to the day of the fire. And the girl disappeared and I’m thinking she disappeared the same way another girl disappeared during a Halloween party before.. something to do with the dark arts, but I don’t have the answers yet! It’s called “The Dead House”. She is dreaming and sometimes they can’t wake her up evenvtho it seems the dreams are dangerous to her!

Yeah, I know, I’m gonna try to get her to give me referrals to see someone else who might have more expertise

It’s just dumb how she thinks I’m not in any way autistic cause of my eye contact when there is so much more to it than that from my past and present that aren’t obvious things like eye contact etc. Like I don’t know or am wrong about myself who knows me best!

I’ve never broken any bones so I don’t know how you can take the pain of it. Maybe the Dr, needs to check that out, it seems it’s never gonna heal on its own.