View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 12:42 PM
Hero of Time
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
What did they say about them? I read they were at #14 and I decided not to click on the article, especially considering the kind of couples that are in the top ten
Here's what they said:
Quote:
14. Barry and Iris, The Flash

Falling in love with your foster sister might sound like an odd way to find your one true love, but everything about Barry (Grant Gustin) and Iris' (Candice Patton) relationship on The Flash has been super weird. Their first kiss got erased by time travel, Nazis stormed their wedding and now their grown-up daughter from the future has joined their crime-fighting team. Weird is relative. What we love most about this ship is the way Barry and Iris' partnership shines through strongest of all. Super powers or not, these two are truly a team in everything they do, and we should all be so lucky as to find a love like theirs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Lol! Clearly a bitter author. It's hard to take their list seriously when Bughead from Riverfail is #1. Betty and Jughead's mom and dad have a child together, they share a half sibling, and are still in love.

This post deserves all the awards ! I despise this ship so much, ugh. I'm glad lot of people are starting to see how overrated and flawed they are. Plus they've already had their dry AF love confessions, sex, hundreds of breakups, so it's time to go . Also they included Delena, one of the most sickening couples ever, ugh.

But like I said, I like what was said about Barry and Iris.