View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 01:45 PM
KatB
Master Fan

Normally I would have a problem, like the Fosters, I don't wanna watch that. Here, it never really bugged me. Perhaps because they were friends before they were "siblings". I also think Barry loved her from before that as well. Also, we saw that Iris fell for him really early into him living with the Wests. She just ignored and didn't acknowledge it. IDK, but that's my two cents. They are the gold standard. What can I say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
Westallen is WEIRD but the toxic TVD ships are #relationshipgoals

TV Guide has always been shady. I'll never forget how they used to push for SB in s1/s2
SB, Snow Barry? If so, what?! Why? I saw the show flirt with the idea for what two or three episodes in season one, early on. But after that, it was pretty much dropped. Plus, as much as they had their moments, it paled in comparison, to West Allen. They were there from day one. I remember watching the pilot in the summer before season three and texted a friend and asking when do they get together? Well, I think it may have been the middle of season two. Because she said they haven't. I was like, what?!

I hate Toxic ships, which is why I love West Allen, as well as Randall and Beth, and Rebecca and Jack. As well as some others, mainly ships that are no longer around. I am so done with Toxic ships.