View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 06:48 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that gif, Arinna! Lu looks like she's having an orgasm just looking at Ces.

Hi, Lila! It's the 4th of July here in the USA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignonette (View Post)
Alex, Ces WAS being coy & knew exactly what he was doing! He was arousing her, PROVOKING her into moving on him Their passionate carriage scene was the night before, so he was desperate for her

Lu's the one who said Alf could cause public scandal if he intimated impropriety between them. Ces was minimizing her concern, trying to convince HER not to worry about it. He grabbed her around the hips and pulled her pelvis into his, staring into her eyes, flirting when he said "where's the scandal?". He was provoking a sexual response from her.

Do you know what empowered him to do that? He'd just told her he'd never let Alf leave, so she knew he was a goner. And she didn't care! Her only concern was Alf becoming a pain in the ass if he caught them together. In the past, she'd professed her love of Alf, etc., but now, she was being honest and that emboldened him.

Oh yeah, I know that Cesare was doing that, but I don't know if he expected the response he would get. And was their carriage scene the night before? I can't remember when that scene took place, before or after Lucrezia returned to Rome. I remember that Cesare visited her in Naples during his campaign, shortly before she escaped. They were walking in front of fireworks, I recall. She's the one who told him, "you know where the scandal is." By then they were no longer talking like brother and sister, but like spouses.

Yeah, I know that Lucrezia figured out that Alf was dead, but I wish they hadn't been so inconsistent with Lu's feelings for Ces and Alf. She told Cesare that she was tired of Alf, yet later she's afraid for his life. She was all over the place in that scene.

Sorry for the brief post, Lila. It's the 4th of July and I'm celebrating, so I'll reply to the rest of your post soon.