View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 03:56 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Oliver will be in prison for maybe 2-3 epps I think..... so Diggle/ Roy will wear the mask/ suit of the green arrow

Laure...3 girls in the bottom... so things should even out with men / women

Legends is doing "Grimm" like stories with some x files elements. xfiles has too much reality in it... Legends is complete fictional from head to toe.
Hi, Dave! 2 to 3 episodes isn't bad. Oliver should be back as the Green Arrow in no time. I think fans got tired of Oliver not being in the mask last season.

Ohh, so Legends is going Grimm now? That sounds good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
im glad then amaya will be back truthfully im not up to date on flash and legends yet im basing things off things ive heard

so hybird william is more man in black?

can they go back in time and change everything

RD i all i care about always and well now cloak and dagger too heheheeeee

wait tell me the RD season 3 spoilers
Hi, Lauren! I had no idea that Amaya was coming back. That's great news!

Yeah, hybrid William is the Man In Black. That doesn't make sense to me. Why live forever as an immortal host-human hybrid in an old body? Why not create a younger version that is the best version of him? I wish they could go back in time and change everything, but Westworld isn't that kind of show.

Still don't care about Cloak and Dagger. I've known about them since the 1980's, Lauren, but I was never interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I think both Marvel/Sony's Spider-Man 2, and RD S3 starts filming this month. Yes, and I'm getting this feeling we may not see Falice's Son until S3B.
Well, I don't really care about Spider-Man 2. But I hope we get some BHS stuff for Riverdale season 3! And I'm not in any hurry to see Falice's son yet, dragonfire. We still have to have them get together first.