View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 11:15 AM
ABrianitesince2001B
New Fan

Hi, Everybody,

It's Beth. I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to touch base and let you know where I've been all this time.

When I said I was nauseas mid-November 2017 it was b/c I hadn't eaten in a while. I'm an agoraphobe (can't be out in wide open spaces). The phobia kept getting worse and worse. I ran out of food and couldn't go out to get more or call anyone to help me. (My fear had spread to the phone.)

I was also evicted b/c I couldn't get out the door to pay Nov rent. So, the constable and manager opened the door on me December 5, 2017. I won't describe the scene but I couldn't get up from the couch for over a week by then and they knew instantly they had to call 911.

I had tachycardia, I was ST depressed all over my body (when the instruments won't give accurate readings) and vertigo b/c my elecrolytes were so out of whack.

They brought me to Medical University of South Carolina to fix me physicall on 12/5 then shipped me across the street to the Institute of Psychiatry on 12/3 where I was until May 9, 2018.

I'm now in a homeless shelter in Charleston, SC. I'm on meds for the first time in my life - and lots of them. I'm in a computer lab right now.

I probably won't be able to come back to this site for a while.

But, I love you all. And, I see the titles to the threads I gave are still up and running.

Brian and Justin forever.

Love,
Beth
ABrianitesince2001B is offline   Reply With Quote