View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 05:42 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
This is tough for me. I know for sure that season 1 is my favorite. It was so heartwarming, ever episode was so interesting and kept me on my toes wanting more.

But between the other 3 seasons I really dont know because they all have their faults.

Like, season 2 sucked in terms of lack of E/A and the relationships we had there, but I thought a lot of the episodes were still amazing quality and I really loved seeing EA come together at the end. It still felt like everwood to me.

Season 3 is where some episodes started going off track imo and the madison baby thing was too sappy for the show but at the same time, I really loved seeing E/A together in a relationship. I disliked a lot of storylines but out was also a very entertaining season.

and season 4 had some really great moments and scenes, but it also felt a bit fillery to me at times and the lack of EA was very hard to take. So I just really am not sure.

I think I like season 3 slightly over season 4, and then season 4 slightly over season 2 but they ere all good.
Nothing compares to season 1.

SO many people share your thoughts on season 2. Quality is still so good but lack of EA sucked. EVC knocked the depression storyline out of the park.

Totally hear you about season 3... not a coincidence that’s when Berlanti let Rina lead the charge. I think that’s why we feel the difference. You’re right though about EA... loved seeing them day to day romantically together. Madison/baby storyline was the dark cloud.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote