View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 09:42 PM
Mignonette
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Lila! My headache is really better, thanks. I've had a relaxing day off, but I'm on my week's vacation on July 12th. I'm gonna be looking for ways out of this job and finding a new one, along with a new place to live.

I'm glad you like talking about Lu's nudity. But yes, she uses her sexuality as a weapon, which I think she picked up from Giulia. But Holly's nudity was sparse compared with other actresses on the show. The woman playing Charlotte went all out.

I just think NJ was being an ass who didn't like his vison being questioned. He wanted to make a Renaissance version of The Godfather, and forgot that even The Godfather Part III had an incest plotline. I do agree that their lovemaking was supposed to mean more, but it still had to be shown. Yeah, it's like you said, the "love of God." They kept using the Abelard and Eloise metaphor with Ces and Lu, so what did NJ expect?
I'm glad you're feeling better, Alex, and hope you find a better job and living conditions very soon

So much of the nudity was gratuitous and I'm glad Holly didn't show more. I just wanted more sex scenes with CL, and kissing especially. They were in love and I wanted them to be together a lot more

I hated Ces & Charlotte's sex scene. I never wanted to see Ces or Lu with anyone else after they became lovers. We knew he'd have sex with his wife, but didn't need to see it. Him talking to her about her maidenhead while she was riding him was so cringy. I've never liked the actress who played Charlotte (Ana Ularu) and seriously wanted to slap her naked ass off of Ces's lap