View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 05:01 AM
Crystal Clear
Fan Forum Hero

Alex the irony with NJ wanting to put up sexual boundaries is that he stayed true to the taboo themes in Interview With The Vampire, and in The Borgias, he made Juan the sleaziest + most embarrassing sibling imaginable yet when it came to L/C, he held back until the very last season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignonette (View Post)
Thanks for the big hug Gwen! I need to wash my brain of the image of François spanking NJ
Oh my gosh I didn't intend for it to look like that I meant that Francois must have stayed very persistent with NJ about what was best for Ces/Lu becoming a romantic pair

Quote:
Gwen had a great point: when you love someone, no matter how experienced you are, you can feel insecure with them. He loved her so much, he was probably overwhelmed with insecurities. While he was a Casanova with every other woman, only Lu could make him feel doubts as a lover, a man, about being able to please her. Like A Virgin song playing in the background...
and especially given that Lu had witnessed his daily string of hook-ups leave his chambers every morning She must have been imagining that was her with him, every time.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen