View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 01:52 AM
There You'll Be
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Claire!

This is me, not sleeping, but wishing I was. I'm very tired, but can't sleep. And wondering why the AC just came on in the middle of the night, but not during the day when it's hot.

Claire, did the running give you too much adrenaline> I'm sorry you're tired. Will you be able to fit in an early nap?

I think Titanic, the Rose and Jack ending was the only way they could have ended, in my mind. He saved her life, by giving her true love, and by saving her life by getting her to fight. I cried over every single person who lost their life, in the real sinking of the ship. What made you cry?

What are you doing for the day? Anything, or taking it easy? I hope getting yourself some rest and relaxation.

Leanne, I hope you slept well. I will see you when you're awake and posting, at work.

Okay, I'm going to try sleep. Jeez, it's almost 5am. Oh! I got my papers all filled out, and ready to go.

My friend, who sent me the food and things like TP, sent me a letter separately, and there was $20 in it. She doesn't want me to pay it back to her, but to pay it forward. So, I will donate it, when I get paid next week, to the shelter I support, with women and children who are fleeing domestic violence.

Okay, I'm babbling again. I'm sure y'all are used to it from me at this point, though.

Kim