View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 09:40 PM
reason to believe
Fan Forum Hero

I miss eggs. Which is dumb cause I do have an induction burner and a frying pan, all I need to do is get some eggs! I’ve been hesitant to cook anything on the induction burner cause I don’t have a kitchen setting.

Maybe this summer I’ll do that since I have time.

I’m sure I must have teared up during a few movies in my life in the theatre but I can’t remember times. I do remember choking up at the end of Titanic in the theatre... the very end where she dies and reunited with Leo while it fades to heavenly white cause I’m a sap, I remember seeing other people crying in the theatre watching Titanic

I don’t usually watch tragic movies in the theatre, I go see action, comedy or scary movies!

I wish I got to watch “Back to the Future” in the theatre... would have been fun to see that in a large group of people all seeing it for the first time.

That’s a loaded question if I try to think about a lot of movies, I missed! I am glad I saw Jurassic Park when it came out in the theatre... everyone was screaming! Ok I remember I got choked up when they saw the dinosaur for the first time and theme music plays over it, made it all seem so majestic *big sap* haha