View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 07:13 PM
There You'll Be
Fan Forum Hero

It's some special lemon that only a person like Martha Stewart can afford. Hey, maybe it's harvested from another planet.

Ooh, those sound like great episodes of HH International for you. I'd love to see the Germany one. That's another place I really want to visit-mostly for castles though.

Nope. 2 hours from Canada, and never went. Met a lot of Canadians who were on Whidbey to see Deception Pass, and places like where An Officer and a Gentleman filmed.

I'm not sure about the food bank. Another call I just didn't make. I will tomorrow though. I think Friday is the day you go there. I also think last Friday of the month is where they also give you a box of things like canned food, etc. Plus, 20 pieces of clothing every week from their collections. I have zero summer clothes.

I was born to live at the beach. Water is everything to me, and ocean, just amazing. Seeing the dolphins was the best. Plus, all my guy friends were surfers, so I was always there. All kinds of festivals on the beach, concerts, US surfing championships. Plus, tanning.

That's hard, and sad, knowing you won't have meals like that so often, if at all. I'm glad you got to go over the weekend.

I didn't read the rest of the other thread, or all of this one, so if I'm missing something, let me know what it is.

Any plans for Friday, now that you're footloose and fancy free?

I'm watching Pearl Harbor, from thinking about it from a post on the EL&I ADD thread. of all the weird places.

Kim