View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 05:18 PM
There You'll Be
Fan Forum Hero

I think & hope I'm back.

Posting Advanced, so I can only get this page, not page one, so forgive me if I miss things.

Claire, thanks for the new thread. I'm glad you slept well, and the library went well. I'm glad your son's tutoring went well, and that you got a good run in.

Leanne! I'm excited you get done a day early, and will have early wedding prep time. Did you get their gift yet? Figure out what you're wearing. I hope you get some summer clothes.

Kia, that had to be so terrifying. My legs have done that, but I cannot even imagine your arms, and how scared you were, and all of the possibilities. I'm glad it got better, and you had a barbecue with friends.

Not much going on here. I slept all day. I've gotten really depressed being stuck virtually alone. Even FB has been hard loading.

I called the government today about my disability paperwork. They told me go ahead and complete the 2 pages they sent, and give them the contact information for Mission (who owns both hospitals, and my Dr's office), since they STILL haven't sent my medical files. So, that made me feel better. I don't have to panic when they don't show up.

So, that, and several storms, are all that I've been doing. Didn't color, watch TV, nothing.

Kim