View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 10:59 AM
kiamay
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
Hey there Kia! Good to see you. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad: I hope your mum is looking after you.

My restless leg has me up in the night. It's nearly 3am here.
It wakes you up in the middle of the night? That is so mean!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason to believe (View Post)
Dinner was good. I’m here now watching the Paul McCartney karaoke where he visits his old Liverpool haunts. It’s fun to watch cause I’ve been to the same places he is being, I went in the barber shop and his childhood home too
I love it when I see places on TV that I have been to. Makes me feel so connected
I have never been to Liverpool though. Is it nice?

Quote:
Sleep well, Leanne. Yeah flailing around won't be popular!

He is away for work this week, so I could do that until he's back. Sometimes though nothing relieves it.

I hate thinking up titles for threads.

I'll probably need a nap. I have to do my grocery shop today, though.

Luckily I checked the calendar and noticed my son is going on a school trip to the beach today, I nearly let him go without the stuff he needs and a packed lunch.

Love you, Leanne. I hope the sleeping pill works.
Quote:
I looked it up online, there might be a treatment for it unlike the other times when I've seen a doctor about it. My legs twitch and move too, which you don't always get with rls.

I'll see about seeing a doctor, although there will probably be a long wait to see one, our doctor is very busy now.
Long waits But that sounds interesting! What kind of treatment did you find?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereYoullBe (View Post)
I'm sort of here, I think.

takes up a lot of loading time for me, when it loads at all, so sorry if this double posts.

Kia I'm sorry your day was so awful. I'm glad your mother is there with you, and helping you. I'm glad you had a good time Saturday, too.

So, we had a really bad wind storm the other day. They can possibly turn into tornadoes, but even as bad as it got here, it didn't turn into one. Lots of downed limbs and wires, some huge branches down, too. It was bizarre. Wind slamming into the house, and a downpour, but not a regular storm. Only lasted about 5 minutes. Straight line winds I guess.

Anyway, I will come back later. Not sure if it's our connection, or but it's taking forever to load.

and
Kim You're back!
So sorry you had this aweful storm. Glad you are alright!
And I'm glad you're brother has fun having his friends there but I'm with Claire on the burgers

Leanne, happy tidying!

eta I can get the new thread... should I?

avi by neel luvs tony

Last edited by kiamay; 06-25-2018 at 11:07 AM