View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 05:08 AM
aubie_ocean
Master Fan

Max travelled sadly down the hallway, crying because aliens crashed their spaceship on top of his chocolate marshmallow flavoured pancake! Liz opened her diary and died from shock. She fell on top of her enormous throbbing banana split! Max disappeared because he saw terrifying fans stampeding towards the new stadium, yelling "We just killed alien creatures! Help! Buffy! Danger! Nightmare is coming!" They screamed and threw doughnuts towards the spaceship. Kyle stabbed the ugliest doughnut, squirting out globs of black mascara. He, Max, and the gang started hyperventilating! Suddenly, Sheriff Underpants ran into the spaceship and started crying. He hugged a giant alien! The alien kindly drove Sheriff Underpants to the Crashdown Cafe. They fainted because a robot started breakdancing! It was amazing how everyone cheered and hugged! Michael and Maria flew away in their hideous jumpsuits! After they landed the spaceship Max kissed Sheriff accidentally, gasping he said wow you're dishy! Suddenly thunder rolled behind the Crashdown! Liz realised Tess was just rushing to save her from evil aliens! Max grabbed a tabasco sauce; squirting all blond wigs stat! Everyone shouted at him and grabbed the paper towels. After Max punched Sheriff busybody into a pulp, he kissed Liz passionately!! The rest laughed at the look on Alex's face and started dabbing their bodies with oil because suddenly the sun exploded and killed shade people.

I'm Aubrey