View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 01:25 PM
Violent Delights
Fan Forum Legend

Elizabeth Holmes (BAD BLOOD) #2 ~ June 2018 - Steps down as CEO, indicted for "wire fraud schemes"... The End?

Welcome to
Elizabeth Holmes (BAD BLOOD)

Spoilers&Speculation thread #2

“They basically tell the story of how Elizabeth Holmes created these fraudulent blood-testing machines, raised $9 billion through venture capitalists in Silicon Valley, and refuses to admit they don’t work even when it is obvious the testing is inaccurate. They employ a big-time litigator and threaten to sue anyone who challenges her.”.” - A Studio Source

▮ Fans

▮Future Titles

The starship’s designers gave the ship a daily rhythm. But I miss other rhythms. There are no seasons. The sky never changes.

▮ Synopsis

Theranos is the blood-testing startup that Holmes founded in 2003, with claims it could test blood with only a pinprick instead of the traditional method of drawing blood by injection. That potential left Theranos with a $9 billion valuation as recently as two years ago. The company since has come under investigation over claims of inaccurate testing, and Holmes’ own worth — at one point valued at $4.5 billion for her 50% stake — has fallen to a fraction of that. The last valuation by Forbes placed the company’s net worth at $800 million.

▮ News

Jennifer Lawrence Boarding Adam McKay Theranos Medical Drama Project

Buyers Lining Up For Adam McKay-Jennifer Lawrence Pitch On Medical Company Theranos

Bad Blood’ Bids Mobilize for Jennifer Lawrence-Adam McKay Package: 9 Offers

Legendary Wins Jennifer Lawrence-Adam McKay ‘Bad Blood’ Auction
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave

Last edited by Jen's Herald; 01-29-2022 at 02:05 AM