View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 08:13 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Me too, Michelle. *impatient* I'll try to watch it over my lunchbreak because I'm really looking forward to this one.

From the previous thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
They have been throwing out very subtle hints about Bellarke all season long. I love it so much. I don't believe a kiss is happening (if at all) until the the finale but I'm enjoying the build up.

Spoiler:
I love it too, though I have to say that I hope that the hints will be less unsubtle from this point onwards. If they continue to show hints in that direction and have it build up until the finale, I'll be fine with that.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraJoyful (View Post)
Spoiler:

Honestly, I don't have any wildly romantic expectations for 5x08, but I do believe that we're going to finally get high key emotions from these two idiots. They've always gravitated towards each other in crisis, so I definitely think we've got some incredible scenes coming our way.
Spoiler:

OMG yes, I just NEED the emotions from both of them right now. Especially from Bellamy TBH. And Beliza always knock their emotional scenes out of the park so I'm looking forward to being a wreck after their scenes. (really hope so)

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
We’ve gotten some looks from Clarke this season. Would love some from Bellamy, but there’s a lot going on, so . . . I don’t know.

ETA: Ooh. I can’t believe I didn’t notice the framing of these shots.

Oh, that is interesting! I didn't notice that parallel either, but hmm perhaps it is foreshadowing when it comes to the Bellamy/Octavia/Clarke dynamic.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit