View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 01:29 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
The end of S6 was much better than the beginning of it I don't understand why Steven Moffat, the same person who wrote really gripping stuff such as 'A Good Man Goes To War', continued to dwell on the immature side of Amy. Like you said, she was married at that point. Even her wedding day was overshadowed by the Doctor's appearance Focusing on a creepy Doctor/Amy crush was the wrong thing to do, and is a huge reason why many viewers took ages to warm up to Amy.

"Amy's Choice" should be considered the final ending point of her Doctor crush. She chooses a life with Rory knowing it could end everything else. That's love.

'The Girl Who Waited' will always be the superior S6 episode.
All of this. I really hated this. They were already married and yet they were still on about Rory and his insecurities. Don't even get me started on the whole break-up thing in S7.

And yes, Amy's Choice was the nail in the coffin. That ep proved to me that Amy loves Rory just as much as he loves her.

The Girl Who Waited... I cried watching that the first time. HUGE ep for these two.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.