View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 09:15 PM
Giotto
Fan Forum Hero

good morning

that still is totally crazy Fiona.. I mean, those tests cost, and if they can't give you a solution for your problem and already say, if the problem is still here in 4 month you have to do it again? I mean, it doesn't make sense to me.. you wouldn't do it if the problem would just walk away from its own? and they practically tell you to charge you twice, because the test is too old till the results come back.. and if they really go away, they chatge you for healing yourself?

I had my final day moving yesterday, picked up my own car again at lunchtime, we packed it up to the roof, and then left at 6pm.. i thought I won't go up there till fall.. well.. the nice elder lady that bumped my car 500mmlater thought otherwisr.. I mean nothing big happened.. it is really just a bump on my bumper, but it has to be checked out and it always is connected woth a lot of paperwork.. and the bumper is one piece up to the tires..so it isn't cheap to change.. honestly I hope they can plopp it out and I can get the money from the insurance.. that would be great, but what annoys me is, thaf I wil have to get up to my place once more for that... an other 5 hour drive a day, and an other day i have to leave my dad alone..

icon by Daggi