View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 03:38 PM
reason to believe
Fan Forum Hero

My day so far isn’t going as planned! Anyway, the pinnacle is the disaster of me getting a coffee so i copied this from the mistakes thread on another forum for your enjoyment of my slippery fingers and almost comical luck of clumsiness, not once but twice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason to believe (View Post)
Ugh! I went to get a McD’s coffee through the drive thru. So I ordered it with a shot of espresso and for some reason that never happened before they gave me the main coffee in the medium cup and a small cup with the espresso in it.

Then my fingers couldn’t hold the espresso cup and it slipped and a bunch of the espresso splattered out on my car and shorts as I pulled away. I quickly picked it up and it fell again onto the floor of my car, splattering my seat and floor and leg with coffee and this time I said “what the f—-!” With my window still open and a man coming toward my car to cross the street

Then the cup stuck under my gas pedal so I had to quickly move it and somehow I still ha a bit of espresso in the cup so I poured it out, parked my car and wiped up all the splatters.

Grrrr! Anyway. Once home the actual coffee with the tiniest espresso left tasted good. But.... why did I have to drop the cup two times??