View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 03:57 AM
Hero of Time
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficialWhen the lady at the boarding gate asks you to check your carry-on. 🐝

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficialOn my way to @theviewabc. Tune in tomorrow!

Amazing suit by @goldengoosedeluxebrand 😍😍😍😍. So in love. Styled by @luxurylaw . Classic, chic hair: @hairbyadir. πŸ“Έ @hairbyadir #manofmanytalentsincludingamazinghandsformassage

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficialHey guys! I've teamed up with @MarvelChampions to bring you the Evangeline Lilly Champion Challenge πŸ’ͺ. Will you triumph over the team I've assembled? Download on Google Play and the App Store! http://bit.ly/MCoCEventQuests #ad

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficialMy old friend @jimmykimmel. 10th appearance, Jimmy. πŸ₯‚

@jimmykimmellive

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial@jimmykimmellive Remember when I ate an entire foot-long subway sandwich on your show?? I know I’ll never forget. πŸŒ―πŸ’‹. (This feels like it’s code for something. Did I have more gin and tonics in the green room than I thought that night? πŸ€”)

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficialEnd of a long work day. Hot bath. Fresh beautiful dinner in the setting sunlight. I’m so grateful. Thank you all for taking such good care of me. I recognize that so many people are suffering right now and I count my blessings.
Carregar mais comentΓ‘rios
jharr5560Do you ever talk to Josh Holloway any? The show "Colony" i he i in is really suspenseful.
jesuslovesyou.amandao612Amen! Life is hard (and getting harder). Yet I think life is a gift from God, and we should cherish it no matter how hard it is. After all, just like you wrote that many people are suffering, should count our blessings and be thankful. And now I am thankful that I can see your movies and even see you in person when you visited Taiwanβ™₯ God bless you @evangelinelillyofficial

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficialAlways SO lovely chatting with @robinrobertsgma. Why, oh why does it have to be only 4mins every time (sigh). You always leave me wanting more. ❀️ Thank you for having me @goodmorningamerica.

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficialThis suit by @dereklam πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’› Styled by @luxurylaw. Hair by @hairbyadir. Makeup by @hilseycook.