View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 06:04 AM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Lilac-x- (View Post)
I think Twitter has made me cynical of it (like Twitter does with everything to be honest!). That’s why every so often I delete the Twitter app on my phone for a while. One thing I did notice was that Sam was in Hot Suspect, wasn’t that the show Danny Valentine mentioned in 7x22 of Castle? (I watched that episode the other day). That’s a random callback I like because it’s kind of obscure. Anyway, I’ll hopefully watch it later.
I haven’t watched yet I’m so odd and on the outs with it. It seems like a good show but from the previews and following some on twitter apart of me thinks it’s a Castle knock off and another part of me thinks it’s not I’ve seen a few people quote the show on the Take Two page and some remind me so much of Castle and Rachel’s hair style is so similar to Beckett’s and Stanas. I will definitely watch though soon. I do need another tv addiction plus I seen Seamus wish them well and I’m sure Stana and everyone else does and has or will check it out so it won’t hurt any to give it a go . And yes it was, Fiona. Beckett said she watched Hot Suspect reruns while in college and he was excited because a cop watched a cop show lol