View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 02:24 PM
X Fool
Part-Time Fan

Yeah that bit did make me laugh and wind it back to watch again

Just watched :

Agua Mala
Summary : Arthur Dales pops up again ( He's quite a welcome addition ) it feels wet wherever you go in this episode. A tentacle monster attacks people through the water. They kill it by......not really sure. Rain i think.

Spooky Crusader
Mulder is still in awe of Arthur. He accepts and ignores his alcoholism and totally buys into the X File. He gets bitten by the monster but survives because of the cat.

Worlds Worst Debunker
Scully is dubious of Arthurs credibility. She gets extremely wet. She also becomes a midwife. She doesn't want to drink water at the end.

Overall : Guilty pleasure alert. I like this episode. Sorry if you don't. It seems too simple and ends as though they ran out of people to kill or couldn't think of how to realise the full creature reveal we were waiting for. We're all just damn lucky the creature is killed by rain otherwise we'd all be dead. Someone really should have told him (her? It?) that rain doesn't have salt in it. I don't think it would have bothered. Its tense. Good balance of comedy and 'horror' not too silly. Slightly annoying mum to be but good claustrophobic episode. The man on the toilet was a good image and a good Alien like shock tentacle attack on the Deputy. Hmm 8.5/10

Last edited by X Fool; 06-21-2018 at 02:24 PM Reason: Spelling mistake