View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 06:30 AM
podmom
Elite Fan

Ekua I saw the picture of your Ibez view on FB this morning. So glad you are in such a lovely place and having some "bliss" time!!!

ML Wow....that is awesome about your neighborhood being one of those city areas that has become crazy expensive

I'm thinking ( after realizing how much money it costs to live in a health care facility by having to pay so much to just have my mother in a private room ) aging in place may be the way to go. Getting caretakers 24 7 would still be way cheaper and you don't have to be in one of those places. Given my family history ( accept mom) seems unlikely I will make it to be really old but one does have to plan just in case.

On a brighter note the couch was delivered to the beach house Tuesday and it fits and it looks great. We now have all the furniture in the living section...now waiting for all the porch furniture to arrive very soon. I am hoping it comes before Emily has her baby so I can be there when it arrives. Her due date is July 4th so it could be any time now.