View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 04:59 PM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

^ Aw, thanks. Here's the next bit...
  • The 'what if' that she wondered aloud about (i.e. if he would notice her if they never met until now) is a 'what if' that I've always wondered about. I mean, I love them so much that I'm positive that I would ship them in every universe, but for him to confirm that it would be impossible not to notice her just melted my heart. And if that wasn't enough reason to get hit in the feels, he continued...

Quote:
    Klaus: Your essence would hover around me...harangue me until I did.
    I loved that he said that her essence would harangue him until he noticed her. In the scene by the car, he didn't seem to appreciate that she harangued him with her advice about Hope, but in the scene in the car, it seemed to be kind of a tease that he confirmed that he liked it when she harangued him. It was such a 'right in the feels' moment...and they both felt it. The fond smile on Klaus' face before he made his confession told me that Klaus had also thought about that 'what if', and he believed that he would have noticed her in any time or place, that it would have been impossible not to. And I loved how affected Caroline was by his confession. I mean, here's a girl that always felt like she was never the one or someone's first choice, and she finally got to hear that she would have caught Klaus' eye, regardless of when and where their story started. She looked so touched by his words!