View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 04:00 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

The dream world plot is sort of boring but I did like getting to see all the originals back together. I loved seeing Rebekah and Kol again. Kol talking about Davina and being happy was so cute.

Kol is looking GOOD. I enjoyed his scenes with Elijah a lot. It’s sad that they are not close and that Kol holds resentment towards him and Freya for what they did to Davina.

I absolutely ADORED the flashbacks of Hayley from 15 years ago. (I cant believe it was 15 years prior though, wtf.) I mean, if season 1 was supposed to be in 2011 (basing off the TVD timeline) then right now its supposed to 2026? LOL. Just seems super unrealistic.

Rebekah and Marcel are horrible together. I’m sorry. Maybe if Claire had stayed on the show their SL would have been better but all the back and forth between them just makes them look wishy washy and I just cant support it. HOWEVER, with that said, I want Rebekah to be happy finally! Jeez. I have a feeling in the finale they will finally be together. Too bad I don't care.

I loved Klaus and Rebekah telling Elijah how much he loved Hayley. ELIJAH HAS HIS MEMORIES BACK NOW. YAY. All the flashback scenes of him with Hayley were so sad. Daniel did an amazing job with that crying scene too! It was sweet of him to cure Antionette, but I hope they don't stay together... I want them done.

So wait though, is that the end of the hollow? That was easy lmao. This show can be so dumb sometimes but whatever, I'm just sticking it out til the end.