View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 02:09 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Lila! I'm sorry if our posting is slow this weekend. Arinna and I both have a birthday on Sunday, and she's over in Bulgaria at a party and I'm here in the USA... well, doing nothing much.

OMG, I love your avatar, Lila!

Nope, Alf was spineless and totally subservient to his uncle and his family. And his uncle was a pig when referring to Lucrezia and asking for personal details about what she's like in bed. And yeah, perhaps he had that height issue as well. I'm 6'1" so I guess I'm lucky. And you use feet, Lila? I thought Europeans used the metric system.

I think a lot of people looked at Ces slamming Lu against the wall as being way beyond brother-sister behavior. He was playing around with her like he would one of his sexual conquests, and I guess he thought he could get away with it because Lucrezia was always so receptive to his advances. But you're right, after the armory scene, Lucrezia finally decided that she wanted to be the aggressor and he had no idea how to react to that. I think her nakedness in a way IS her armor.

Good observation about the fallen angel thing. I think perhaps they were both fallen angels. Cesare was a Cardinal who left the church and became a general, and Lucrezia went from being an innocent ingenue to a calculating seductress. You're right, he was determined to make sure she never forgot him again after a while, but I don't think that could ever happen.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 06-16-2018 at 02:19 PM