View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 11:51 AM
There You'll Be
Fan Forum Hero

Evita, you make some really good thoughts, that I hadn't thought about. I know it surprises more now when I see someone smoking that I do seeing them have sex, or doing drugs, or very graphic violence. Smoking have pretty much become taboo in TV/movies now, which shows how much peoples acceptance of the other things have come. OH! And swearing on TV, on regular channels. I about passed out the first time I heard bitch on regular TV.

Kia and Claire, I'm so happy you saw your brothers!

Claire, I bet your nephew was adorable. How old is he now? I'm glad you found something that you could eat.

Leanne, sorry about your cramps. I hope you get your pho. I've never heard of that thai either.

I remember in elementary school, when my friends got mad at me and turned against me (only for a few days, but it felt like it would never end.) and ignored me, walked away when I came into class, came to my house and took all their stuff away. Bleh. I don't miss that feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Jr. High and High school were better, even though midway through Jr. high we moved from where I'd grown up, to Va. Beach. High school-in 11th grade I got tired of teachers telling me what I needed to do, how to behave, and what to learn, so I quit and went to work full time.

I would never have been able to move on to college even if I'd wanted to.

It is nice we found each other, and can be ourselves.

I was still awake at 9am, so here I am, having been up less than an hour now. I probably would have slept longer if severe storms hadn't woken me up.

Kim