View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 03:38 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I was just looking at kindergarten for the start of school, not preschool. What I was looking at said preschool for 3 & 4 though . But I don't know how much that is considered actually a part of the school process or what that is compared to what it is here? I presume Karen was thinking elementary school though, not the starting bits to prepare for school (which is what preschool is here or meant to be). Is preschool compulsory in the US?

Either way, I think River won't start school until next year at the earliest since she's already going to the Montessori school. I doubt they'd move her to a preschool for this year when they must have a reason for choosing a Montessori school for the early years. I wouldn't be surprised if she continued with the Montessori schools for as long as they can send her to one

Chelle » join GTmy art