View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 02:49 PM
Jen's Herald
Fan Forum Star

i don't mind the occasional news of what Jen does in her personal life, but i go on some of these fansites and they are posting crazy amounts of grainy, fuzzy, long-range paparattzi zoom-lens shots of Jen and friends on rooftops, restaurants, sidewalks, geez let the woman live her life dammit. i pretty much draw the line at walking Pippi pictures and the occasional pic with Emma, but everything else i actively avoid. yeesh, it's like you're invading her privacy with all the long-range zoom shots, ugh.

i'm a HUGE fan of Jen and her acting artistry and talents, but i'm a fan of movies and entertainment. what she does in her personal life is not my business or interest, i wish her happiness and success and good health and all that, and respect her privacy.

people who post all those invasive paparattzi shots are pretty much validating the thuggery of these camera-toting perv clowns who only want drama and disgusting upskirt shots as stars climb out of cars. gross. how do these conscienceless fools live with themselves?! oh right, they don't have a conscience. nuff said. /end rant

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave