View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 12:49 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

OMG where do I begin? I freaking love that episode.

What did Fred eat and why'd he suddenly want to go to Canada? All I heard was that he wanted to show them how powerful Gilead women are and yet the minute Serena arrived in Canada, we can clearly see her defenses starting to crumble. She is regretting it all, I think. And just how she was treated. First that woman in the elevator with her kid and then that publisher who sat with her and gave her his cigarette box. We've seen in the past 3 eps that Serena is trying to hold this all together but this ep she finally saw how she is seen from the outside.

I actually screamed when Luke saw Fred and Fred was all "Commander Waterford if you don't mind. And you are?" and Luke said " Luke Bankole. You raped my wife!" OMGGGGGGGGGGG.

But I want to talk about 2 scenes that really struck with me and made me cry. First is the Luke & Nick scene at the bar. Nick telling Luke that June is pregnant and HE FREAKING GAVE THE LETTERS TO HIM. I didn't even know he brought those letters along. Interesting to note that Nick didn't tell Luke that June is pregnant with his child (he said it's Fred's) and he didn't tell June that Nick knows she's pregnant. And then that end scene with Nick & June!!! That broke my heart. After telling June everything about Luke & Moira, he still said that he loves her. I was a crying mess I swear. They broke my heart!!!!!!

Also I gotta love that the Waterfords are banished in Canada. They literally just went there to humiliate themselves and I love it. That end part at the airport with all those people and the yelling and the ruckus? I had my hand over my mouth. Their whole situation kind of reminds me of N. Korea actually like they're such a hermit country and Gilead kind of seems to be that kind. I heard you can't even take pictures of the buildings or view in N. Korea and there's some propaganda happening there which is exactly what's also happening on Gilead.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.