View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 06:09 PM
Tech Noir
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I remember in middle school when it happend a lot of school didn't like that they said it was because the shooters were goth. Ironically a lot of shooters can be like Bryce or Monty the last shooter did it cause a girl rejected him
Yes, Monty and Bryce fit the profile of a school shooter better than Tyler does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I see what you are saying. But from the same side, Monty's acts were just so violent. IDK... bryce and monty are both disgusting and vile and need to be in jail for a long time.

The whole tyler shooting thing was dumb too because everyone THOUGHT it was going in that direction all season with cyrus, and instead, at the end of 12 he goes to a rehabilitation center and actually seems to be doing better. I liked that ending instead of the one that everyone was expecting. SO for him to come back and actually have go through with the shooting.... that was a bit disappointing. I think it would have made more sense for cyrus to find all of tylers guns and then plan the shooting himself or something. And just as a character they could have made cyrus a lot more wooden and calculated like actual RL killers are.And I agree that he didnt have to be "goth" just to fit the stereotype.
Oh, I absolutely agree! I have zero sympathy for Monty and Bryce. All of my compassion goes out to their victims.

Yeah watching Tyler try to mend relationships and implement the tools he’d learned at the rehabilitation center and watching it all fail was heartbreaking. Also, with Cyrus, I think he was meant to be exposed as a “poser,” a kid who was still trying to figure out who he was, going through a phase.
Tech Noir is offline   Reply With Quote