View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 04:43 PM
There You'll Be
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh, Kia, I'd never have made it in the hospital, or live in rehab, if I had a roommate. I'm sorry you're stuck with that. I wish they'd figure out what is going on, so they can treat you, and get you the heck out of there. Yeah, sometimes trolling the trollers is fun. Thanks for the good vibes, and right back at you.

Claire, I'm sorry your legs are bothering you, and keeping you awake. Hopefully you're sound asleep now.

Leanne, are you chilled out now in your recliner? Glad you got so much done. Oh. I just read you're on your couch, not your chair. Wasps are nasty. I thought you said that you guys didn't have wasps there? It was probably against the house, and landed right as you were going in the door. I hope you got it out.

If you had one, there is probably a nest somewhere nearby-in bushes, or under the overhang of the roof-somewhere that it can hang down. They tend to stick pretty close to their nests.

Had a short nap. Made a huge frozen burrito, that had beef, and chicken, cheese, and was spicy. It was really good. Just took a while to get the middle cooked. I finally had to chop it in half, and pull the insides out with a fork.

Kim