View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 07:11 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincipessaBella (View Post)
He ages like a fine wine!
I agree Jason is like a fine wine! He looks insane!

Quote:
It was a party for Julie Plec's birthday, so I'm wondering if he was invited because of his involvement on DC back when she may have been a writer/assistant? That seems like it would be the only logical reason. I can't remember who posted it, but I saw a video on Instagram that had him and KaDee in the background. I really hope more pics show up of them at the party.
Kevin William was there at the party as well and Jason did work with Kevin on Dawson's Creek back in the day when Jason played Chris Wolfe on the show.

Quote:
I guess I do like the fact that Carina appreciates our beloved version and the people involved and thankfully is making sure everyone knows they're separate. But I also don't like the idea of her having characters in mind for all the OG's if/when the story gets to that point. I prefer keeping them completely separate and that means keeping the OG's off her version. I can handle Shiri directing, but appearances would strike me more as a ratings grab than anything else.
I agree I would hate to see the original cast in the new show solely for a ratings booster and a way to get people to turn in. Personally if they do do it I feel it would be such a cheap trick to get old fans to watch.

Nothing against them for showing their love and appreciation for the old cast, it's just I would want the the original Roswell cast to be in a series that would value their talent and respect what they brought to Roswell.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!